L’imprimerie, centre d’artistes propose an exchange of expertise between disciplines, as well as work and technological approaches, within safe, well-equipped facilities that are suited to the needs of contemporary art practices.
The centre offers its members several specialized resources and services in digital printing, screen printing, plate lithography, intaglio or relief printing and alternative photography.
Inkjet digital printing
L’imprimerie offers professional, high-quality, affordable inkjet printing services tailored to your needs, available by appointment with one of our qualified technicians.
Use of the studios
Regular members of L’imprimerie, centre d’artistes can access the studios providing they are autonomous in the techniques of their choice, and after having consulted our technical staff.
Customized services and technical assistance
- Image-processing, digitization and cutting services
- Consulting and technical assistance
- Printing screen rental and preparation
- Multi-purpose room rental
Contact us for more information, or make an appointment with one of our technicians.
L’imprimerie occupies a completely renovated 5200 sq. ft. space on two floors. The center favours healthy and environmentally friendly processes and products..
Digital Lab (digitization, image processing)
- 3 iMac computers
- 2 PC computers
- HP Laser 4050 printer / 8.5 x 14 in
- HP Laserjet 5100 printer / 11 x 17 in
- 2 Epson Perfection scanners (V700 and V750) (for film and non-translucent documents) / 8.5 x 11 in
- Epson Expression 10000XL scanner (for non-translucent documents) / 11 x 17 in
- Nikon Coolscan V ed. scanner (for 35 mm negatives or slides)
- Wacom Intuos 3 pen tablet
- Canon iPF8400 printers / 44 in
- Canon iPF8300 printers / 44 in
- Epson Stylus Pro 9900 printer / 44 in | Converted into Piezography Pro
- Epson Stylus Pro 9600 printer / 44 in
- Heat press / 32 x 28 in
- 3 large printing tables / 4 x 8 ft (including one light table)
- 2 small printing tables / 4 x 4 ft
- Exposure unit
- Stainless steel washbasin
- 4 paper driers
Intaglio and relief printing (woodcut, linocut, aquatint, etching, photogravure)
- Large etching press / bed size : 37 x 64 1/2 in
- Small etching press / bed size : 24 x 41 in
- Nolan press / bed size : 25 1/2 x 36 in
- NuArc Exposure unit / 22 x 26 in
- Vertical ferric chloride basin / 24 x 30 in
- Metal guillotine
- Steam cleaning unit for acrylic aquatint, compressor
- Heating plate
Plate lithography (polymer and polyester plates, photolithography)
- Charles Brand manual printing press / bed size : 30 x 40 in
Multi-purpose room (hanging, documentation)
- Magnetic wall
Contact us to benefit one of this offers: firstname.lastname@example.org / 514 360-1244. You have to become member.
Studio access promotion
Take advantage of our special after a course! Monthly studio access at $ 90!*
* Montlhy studio access is available to all our registrants.To be taken within three months of the workshop. Once a year per person.
Summer promotion for students
Monthly studio access at $ 90 per month in May, June, July and/or August!*
* You need to present a valid student card. Autonomous mode available on evaluation.